Toyota Certified Used Cars
“Quality Service, Trusted Advice”
” Buying a Toyota Certified Used Car gives you additional peace of mind – it’s your guarantee of quality before you buy”
Brett Withall, Used Car Manager, Chadstone Toyota
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise
The Toyota Certified Used Cars program is proof of our commitment to constant improvement and is setting the benchmark for peace of mind amongst those in the used car market. Not only does the Certified Used Car Program offer a range of benefits that no private seller could offer, it comes with the backing of Australia’s most trusted automotive brand, Toyota.
Buying a used car can be time consuming, frustrating and worrying. There are a host of things to look out for and no matter how thorough you might be, a private seller may not be able to give you the sort of value or back-up Toyota can. To be thorough, you’ll need to check your potential vehicle’s ownership and service history along with ensuring you have a trained technician give it a fine-toothcomb checking for any potential flaws which will cost you in the future. At Chadstone Toyota we do this for you.
The Security of Certification
Not every used Toyota can be a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. For starters, only the best are chosen. Every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle then undergoes an exhaustive quality inspection including mechanical, detailing and appearance standards. The vehicles that pass this phase will then be certified by a Toyota technician.
These specialists know Toyota cars inside out so when they give a vehicle the thumbs-up and know that it is in excellent condition. When you drive away in a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle you can be as sure of its past as you are of its future.
Peace of Mind
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles come with a full service history. This helps to ensure the vehicle has been maintained to factory specification.They also have a rigorous CarHistory® check, searching Australia’s largest database of consumer and business credit records.
Your CarHistory® check will contain :
- APPSR Certificate (which is a check for financial encumbrances)
- A written off vehicle check
- A stolen vehicle check
- A flood and storm damage check
- An odometer wind back check
All Toyota used vehicles are protected by any remaining factory warranty. Unlike buying a used car from a private seller, depending on your circumstances, Toyota Certified Used Vehicles may also come with the Statutory Warranty provided by Chadstone Toyota.
No matter how good your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is, things can still go wrong from time to time – you get a flat tyre, your battery runs flat or you lock your keys in the car. So if you buy a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle we’ll give you one year’s worth of Toyota Roadside Assistance*. It is available 24/7 for 365 days.
How your Roadside Assistance works like this :
- Coverage begins from the date of delivery of your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle
- It covers services such as flat tyres, lockout service, jump starts, towing and petrol delivery
- Unlimited call-outs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you buy a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle with remaining scheduled logbook services, you’ll also enjoy the benefits of Toyota Service Advantage‡. That means you’ll pay the same low price from one eligible logbook service to the next, depending on the amount of eligible scheduled logbook services remaining.
How your Toyota Service Advantage works:
- It covers the remainder of eligible scheduled logbook services including all items covered in your service schedule such as labour, fluids and Toyota Genuine Parts with a 12 month warranty.~
- It offers you the same low capped price service for all remaining eligible services.
- It ensures that Toyota technicians work on your car using specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – please read: Toyota Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with Chadstone Toyota at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours.
To the extent permitted by law, Toyota Australia and Chadstone Toyota will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this brochure (whether by way of negligence or otherwise). Offers may vary between participating Toyota dealers in separate regions and different States and Territories of Australia. Please ask Chadstone Toyota here if we are participating.
[T1] Maximum payable for standard scheduled logbook servicing (normal operating conditions) until first of three years or 60,000kms, whichever occurs first (up to the first six services). Excludes Government & Rental vehicles. Contact Chadstone Toyota or go to Toyota Service Advantage for other exclusions, eligibility and full details.
[P7] Approved Applicants Only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 002 435 181, Australian Credit Licence 392536. Toyota Insurance is a division of Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd. ABN 39 096 302 466, AFSL Number 254489 (Andia). The Insurer is Andia.
[P8] Terms & Conditions:
Applicability of Statutory Warranty may vary for used vehicles sold in different States and Territories in Australia. You must check with Chadstone Toyota to determine what Statutory Warranty is applicable (if any). Any Statutory Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- VIC – Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms – 3 month / 5,000km statutory warranty.
- QLD – Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms – 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty. (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- NSW – Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms – 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.(*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- WA – Car must be under 10 years / 150, 000 kms – 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty. (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- TAS – Car must be under 7 years / 120, 000 kms – 3 month / 5,000 km statutorywarranty.(*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- SA – Car must be over $6,000 and under 200,000 kms – 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.
- ACT – Car must be under 10 years / 160, 000 kms – 3 month / 5, 000 km statutory warranty.
- NT – Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 km – 3 months / 5,000 km statutory warranty (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
*Some commercial vehicles are excluded from the statutory warranty provisions in some jurisdictions. Please contact Chadstone Toyota for more information here.
[P9] Toyota Extra Care Roadside Assist is administered by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 002 435 181, Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[P10] Reconditioning occurs only if the vehicle does not already meet or exceed the quality standard.